I have now read 243 of my biography.
Retell
Britney is now pregnant of her first son, but it was announced publicly 3 moths into her pregnancy. Sean Preston Federline was born on September 14, 2005. Britney then decided to take a break from her stardom. The medias, however, weren't on the same wave lines as Britney, as they were crowding Britney even more then before. They were so much into bugging Britney that it was as if Britney's feelings weren't existing.
In 2006, Britney was pregnant of her second child. Her second son Jayden James Federline was born on September 12, 2006. Sadly, 2006 was a year of trouble for Britney. It all started with Kevin Federline being a bad husband and a bad father, which incited Britney to divorce. Britney then went on multiple blind dates to try to find love again.
Relate
Now, the only thing that relates me to Britney is the fact that we often get bugged by others, but I don't get bugged as often as her. Even though I manage to find some common points between me and Britney, there is way more differences in between us two.
Reflect
The events in Britney's life clearly show that not much people care about the celebrities' feelings. All those facts show that life is cruel, and that we can't decide for the others.
When I was younger I always wanted stardom but now like you mentioned, you get no privacy what so ever... I'm so happy I'm no longer going to go in that direction. Keep up the good work !
ReplyDelete